`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Museum break highlights

RE: 2013 Museum break highlights
They are running for around $190/box where I am at as well.
New forums are up and looking for members!
www.nextupcollectibles.com

PM me if trading for the Robinson

I am confused, I am just missing the Robinson error?
If you start your day saying how it is going to be awesome, it is more than likely going to be disappointing, but if you are Awesome than it is hard not to have an Awesome day.

(05-24-2013, 11:59 AM)nathancrandell1 Wrote: I am confused, I am just missing the Robinson error?
The card shows Robinson as a second baseman and he was known as one of the best fielding THIRD baseman of all time. Made the Hall of Fame as a third baseman, not second.

Oh, then it isn't really an error card because Robinson played both second and third. Add, the card doesn't specify, on the card, that it is a hall of fame card. Basically it is a card of a third baseman hall of famer playing second. It would be like getting a Babe Ruth card hall of famer card while he was pitching.
If you start your day saying how it is going to be awesome, it is more than likely going to be disappointing, but if you are Awesome than it is hard not to have an Awesome day.

Interested in the Cobb if you're trading.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(05-24-2013, 01:36 PM)nathancrandell1 Wrote: Oh, then it isn't really an error card because Robinson played both second and third. Add, the card doesn't specify, on the card, that it is a hall of fame card. Basically it is a card of a third baseman hall of famer playing second. It would be like getting a Babe Ruth card hall of famer card while he was pitching.
Sorry, but I could not disagree with you more. I don't know if Robinson played any games at second or not. Don't really care one way or the other. Robinson was known for his play at third base, so yes, in my opinion this is an error card. A stupid error on Topps part.

I my opinion, it should have listed him as a third baseman, not second.

nice stuff
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK