`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Darvish

Darvish
Just watched the highlights from last nights game against the Tigers and I have to say, his stuff just seems to get better and better. Some of those breaking balls he throws are just plain nasty. Starting to wish I hadn't sold the Finest auto I had of his.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

RE: Darvish
63 MPH curve ball to go along with some of his other pitches. Is that even fair?

and last night wasnt even his best stuff. The opening series in Houston with the near perfect game he was just amazing

OOOOOOOOH YEEEEEAAAAAH!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

what stinks is the price of his autos seems to be climbing and ive been trying to find one for a reasonable price for a year. This winter I came close on a few auctions just to get sniped

(05-17-2013, 01:16 PM)rentzington Wrote: and last night wasnt even his best stuff. The opening series in Houston with the near perfect game he was just amazing
Almost all pitchers seem near perfect when playing Houston.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

(05-17-2013, 02:14 PM)benner73 Wrote: Almost all pitchers seem near perfect when playing Houston.
True

......Miguel Cabrera is still shaking is head
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

darvish is a beast, still has early troubles but thats knit picking Smile
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

(05-17-2013, 05:01 PM)pyr0punk Wrote: darvish is a beast, still has early troubles but thats knit picking Smile
+11
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!