`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps the Chase update

Topps the Chase update
I know I haven't been active on the boards in about a month - work is kicking my rear end - working late and working crazy hours including weekends...I am finding it hard to do anything after work except eat and go to sleep - so I apologize for being flaky lately Sad

Anyways - didn't want to jinx myself - but seeing as I just hit a big milestone - thought I would share. Not sure if anyone at all is doing the chase for a million thing from topps series 1, but I just attained the 25 game hit streak - at 20 I won a complete set of 25 coin cards, and now at 25 I hit the complete set of 20 auto cards for being one of the first 10 people to hit it Tongue If anyone is interested I will post a mailday thread with pics the moment they arrive. Heck - I am not sure what I am even going to do with them yet.

Also - I will post another redemption thread here in the next day or so - finally received some of my high end redemptions from topps!

RE: Topps the Chase update
Awesome job! I was not patient enough to keep up with streaks. Look fwd to seeing the pics.
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

I forgot all about that! ha, congrats i'd love to see scans when you get them.

Congrats
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Congrats and keep it going! Also, please share with us your haul when you get them.......
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Congrats!
Don't want to jinx myself, but I'm almost half way there... On 12 ... It's a lot tougher than I thought it was going to be. So far, I won a coin card, but they didn't tell me which one.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Nice congrats! I was only able to hit he 10 game streak so i'll be getting 1 coin card.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Nice best I got was enough for one unlock code...after that its been 5 tops