`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading Basketball for Football in your favor!!!!!!
Exclamation 
Trading Basketball for Football in your favor!!!!!!
Looking to get out of basketball. Willing to trade 2x bv in your favor to get rid of what ive got. Mainly looking for Chipper Jones and Cleveland Brown's cards to add to pc but willing to check org of others that might interest me. I also have around 5,000 basketball cards I received from my grandpa years ago that I have never went thru. not sure what's in there but from looking in a couple boxes when I first got them looks like a little of everything. willing to sale them all for $100.00 obo. Taking up needed space in office. Also willing to go thru a few boxes and list and photograph any cards that stand out to help you get an idea of what all is there for any serious buyers. Other than that I have some basketball listed in org that I have collected myself over the years that I would like to trade out.
pm me or send open offer with any cards you maybe interested in.
Thanks for the views and initial interest,
Shane
P.S.- I also have a Kobe Bryant that I believe to be a RC that I can not seem to find on Beckett or anywhere else.....Hoping someone can help me figure that one out. The best description I can give is its a 97 SKYBOX NBA HOOPS TALK'IN HOOPS 15 OF 30. Tried several times to locate and just can't seen to find it. Will upload picture if that might help. please help me figure this one out.
I went ahead and added photo of that kobe Bryant to my bucket if anyone is willing to help me figure this one out.
Thanks again,
Shane

RE: Trading Basketball for Football in your favor!!!!!!
The Kobe card you're asking info on is this one:

http://www.beckett.com/basketball/1997-9...nt-3142399

Can you upload photos of the Basketball Cards you're selling for 100 obo in your Photobucket.

I have a few Chipper Jones, nothing high end I dont think. I'll check your Org and see if you have something I'd like in a trade for my Chippers.

I only have a few MISC football and baseball cards I would love to get rid of. Aslo I am interested in the collection and willing to gamble $100 on it.
I collect Penny (Anfernee) Hardaway, and my son collects Ty Lawson. Please let me know if you have anything rare of either player.

Photo Bucket = http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/bryandwells/library/

(05-10-2013, 07:00 PM)bryandwells1 Wrote: I only have a few MISC football and baseball cards I would love to get rid of. Aslo I am interested in the collection and willing to gamble $100 on it.
PM's sent
Exclamation 
Quick bump, just letting everyone know I did upload some pictures of the basketball cards I have to get rid of. lmk if anyone is interested
thanks,
Shane