`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Bowman Blaster: Remember you hate the Yankees edition

2013 Bowman Blaster: Remember you hate the Yankees edition
Couldn't resist when I saw my Target got its blasters out this morning. Kinda wishing I had. It's almost like the fine people at Bowman were like, "Jared, remember that drunk Yankee fan at the Metrodome in 1986 that soured you to the team forever? He packed the box by hand for you."

OK, it's not really that bad, but most of my gold were Yankees and I got a couple of prospects to boot. And to make matters worse, the two in the last scan were the only two I was really excited about and they're the only two flawed/damaged cards in the box.

All are/will be available ... looking for Twins prospects from the set.
[Image: 2_zps9562d7a9.jpg]
[Image: 3_zps78d3f840.jpg]
[Image: 1_zps587c479e.jpg]
[Image: 4_zps498c1299.jpg]

Bundy bent from edge to edge and Rosario has the cut marks in the lower left corner - very disappointing.
[Image: 5_zps021c9466.jpg]
Kepler

RE: 2013 Bowman Blaster: Remember you hate the Yankees edition
I'd definitely would like to take those three golds off your hands. I'll throw some twins in your package tonight if you want to throw them in mine. Or we can wait until they are loaded. Thanks!!

I'm cool with not waiting. The Yanks will be thrown into your package tonight as well.
Kepler

you still have the yankee prospects or are they gone?

(05-08-2013, 03:16 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: you still have the yankee prospects or are they gone?
Still got Stevenson and Gerritse.
Kepler

(05-08-2013, 03:22 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Still got Stevenson and Gerritse.
neither big on prospect list but i'll take them for autos what you looking for in return. are they paper or chrome?

I know the feeling, I always seem to pull cardinals players....and after the 2011 world series I just want to forget they even exist.

(05-08-2013, 04:00 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: neither big on prospect list but i'll take them for autos what you looking for in return. are they paper or chrome?
They're just the paper ones. Not looking for much for them. Currently working on '10 and '11 Platinum, '12 Platinum prospects, '11 Lineage and '79 Topps. So if you've got any of those, one or two commons should do the trick.

Otherwise, always on the lookout for Twins I don't have.
Kepler

What do you need on those platinums I have a ton of 2010 and 2012, ill throw them in too

I'll PM you. Not too many for the '12 prospects, but the '10 I'm starting out basically off of a blaster. lol
Kepler