`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Bowman

2013 Bowman
hello all!! well just like i thought, the Target by my house put out the 2013 bowman out a day early. i decided to go up there to check it out, and there they were. they had the box filled with the single packs and 3 blasters on the shelves. decided to get 2 blaster and a couple of single packs. no harper, but did get a Cingrani and a cool looking Aaron card.
pretty cool looking this year i think. the 3 cards on the top row right are the mini refractors. couple of ice's. and oh yeah, pulled an auto. dont know who this guy is. but always happy to pull one. enjoy!!
[Image: Scan0069_zps3a9d53ed.jpg]

RE: 2013 Bowman
im so excited! these are ridiculously cool. Will be doing a master set again, so...look out. XD
www.northerncards.net
Bowman Set Collector
Blue Jays Guy
Supercollecting Jorge Saez and Jose Berrios

Wow the ice cards looks amazing! Nice stuff man
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

I'm sure that Aaron is beautiful. Thanks for sharing!!!!

thanks all!! yeah the target by my house always gets the blasters and single packs out a day before. now granted dont know to much about this year draft picks and such. but like i said, getting an auto is pretty nice.

Dang Walmart near my work is actually following releas date for one this stinks

That Lenny Linsky auto is one of the worst I've ever seen!
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

Curious how the surface is on the Hedges 100 card? I pulled a Yelich 100 and a Sano die cut. The Yelich looks like is has a straight vertical scratch down the middle and the Sano looks like it has some smudges.

(05-07-2013, 04:51 PM)jstbuch Wrote: Curious how the surface is on the Hedges 100 card? I pulled a Yelich 100 and a Sano die cut. The Yelich looks like is has a straight vertical scratch down the middle and the Sano looks like it has some smudges.
card came out fine for me. that sucks about yours. u should contact topps about it.

(05-07-2013, 03:11 PM)jimfalbo21 Wrote: That Lenny Linsky auto is one of the worst I've ever seen!
so pretty much this Lenny guy is nothing to get excited about??!! lol

(05-07-2013, 05:10 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: card came out fine for me. that sucks about yours. u should contact topps about it.

so pretty much this Lenny guy is nothing to get excited about??!! lol
I think he was talking about the autograph itself. The player could be a high prospect. But the penmanship is terrible.