`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
*part rant part comedy* ahhh the comments sellers make on offers lol

*part rant part comedy* ahhh the comments sellers make on offers lol
lol this is more comedy than rant, but since someone could take it as I'm complaining, just figured I'd throw a disclaimer up there Tongue lol

I made an offer on a card for my colts PC. I made the comment "just let me know what you can do and we'll go from there."

My offer is countered (he deducts a PENNY from the his original price lol) and comments "the card will sell more when the season starts, Atleast for 50+ (its currently listed at 30 and some change), especially since its a low #ed rookie"

So...why don't you wait for the season to start? Tongue lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: *part rant part comedy* ahhh the comments sellers make on offers lol
Because maybe he needs $30 now more than $50 in 4 months?

(05-06-2013, 03:42 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: Because maybe he needs $30 now more than $50 in 4 months?
(the part I was really getting at was more of why take offers if you'll only go down A PENNY lol)
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

I hate when sellers say that it will sell for more when he season starts also, like they have a crystal ball!!! And why would I pay season prices now anyway??? Don't list it now and expect to get season prices, the season is 4 months away!! Losers
[Image: vBmHxKD.png]

(05-07-2013, 09:20 AM)s1020 Wrote: I hate when sellers say that it will sell for more when he season starts also, like they have a crystal ball!!! And why would I pay season prices now anyway??? Don't list it now and expect to get season prices, the season is 4 months away!! Losers
But a lot of cards do sell for more during the season. Its simple, people are more into it when the players are actually playing. However if they get hurt or something then obviously not. But if collectors out there know what their buying and have seen others, then they know they would be getting a good deal now at the offseason price. I see it all the time which is why I buy certain cards. And the guy wasnt expecting season prices if hes asking for 30 and saying they go for 50 during the season.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/