`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
seriously ???

RE: seriously ???
This happens every few years... John Elway, Eli Manning to name a few that had similar experiences. Only difference is that the two I mentioned went a little higher in the draft!
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]

(05-01-2013, 07:54 AM)ZeroDave Wrote: Seems to be another uneducated spoiled brat that got pushed through the system because he could play ball. Well welcome to the NFL. This guy will be bagging groceries in 3 years.
Ya know......some guys that bagged groceries at one time didnt turn out half bad
[Image: kw.jpg]

BTW this bad boy will be at my house three days from now Smile
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]

Geno should be happy that he even got drafted. Not b/c of his play, but b/c this was the craziest draft I have ever seen. I don't think the 1st Rd. has ever been dominated by OL/DL players like it was this year. Only 1 QB, 2 WR's, and a few DB's broke into the 1st round. I didn't think Geno was worth all the hype I'd been hearing about him and apparently the NFL teams agreed. He should stop whining and be happy he got drafted.
I also see him turning out to be a bust, just b/c of his attitude.
(05-01-2013, 08:13 PM)duch2izback Wrote: Ya know......some guys that bagged groceries at one time didnt turn out half bad
[Image: kw.jpg]

BTW this bad boy will be at my house three days from now Smile
Nice card (and point) duch! I have IP AU's from two of the guys he was throwing TD passes to during 'Greatest Show on Turf' era. I met (and got AU's) from Torry and Proehl at different times and diff. years. I met Torry (in his hometown) a couple of weeks after they won that SB. A few years later, I got to hold Ricky's SB ring from that win AND his ring he got when the Panthers lost the SB to the Patriots. Proehl now actually goes to the same church as much of my family.

Give the guy a break, he just got drafted by the Jets which is the football equivilent of receiving the Kiss of Death at a Mafia meeting.

Geno is Tebow all over again, neither one have the ability or the personalities to be starting Qb's in the league.

It was said numerous times before Tebow was even drafted, that he would never be a starting Qb in the NFL, he just didn't have the abilities to lead the team, let alone be a consistent player, same goes for Geno, and I will put my money that Geno is Cut before the season begins, Oh wait, we are talking about Rex Ryan being the head coach, in that case who knows, as for Sanchez, he will be traded before the season, and Garrard will be the Starting QB.

Actually, I predict that Sanchez will be traded to the Steelers for Gradkowski.
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/...ng-reasons

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's