`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
RW34's May 45-day BGS Group Submission--Sneak Peek!

RE: RW34's May 45-day BGS Group Submission--Sneak Peek!
I was recently able to upgrade a BGS 8 Griffey for a 9 for about $20 said and done. I bought the 9 for $50 and sold the 8 for $30. I had the 8 for so long though I couldn't tell you what my original investment in it was. Point is you have an 8.5 so you should have even better luck flipping that one.

(well I guess it was almost a year ago b/c I remember bidding on my phone while getting fitted for my wedding tux haha)
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

I might try that, but first i think i might have this particular Griffey regraded. but if i do buy a graded griffey im just gonna go ahead and throw the money down for a 9.5 . might take me some time to get the funds but it would be worth it in the end.

all in all i am pretty satisfied with what grades i got, that troy Aikman 9.5 and RG3 10 made my night.
[Image: LqvsVQD.png]

(09-09-2013, 03:58 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: Sorry Wendy, your AP is no longer a 9.5. I got a little drool on it.
That's why we get these things slabbed my friend!! Tongue

I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

I'm looking through my old scans of graded cards and decided I'm going to send my entire BGS collection to Wendy to scan for me since my old and current scanners both suck/ed!
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

well everyones showing off theirs so I guess I should too..

[Image: img049.jpg]
absolutely pumped about the Ridley.

[Image: img050.jpg]

[Image: img051.jpg]
was hoping the Luck would do better, but oh well.

overall, im really happy with this submission. once again, thank you Wendy for doing this, your friggen awesome., lol.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

im jealous of your Vereen's. I think im gonna try and load up on him a bit because i just have a weird feeling he is gonna have a great career. Wish i never got rid of the ones i had.

ya, ive buying a buch of his stuff recently as well. unfortunately he's out for atleast 4 weeks now with a broken bone in his hand.

he will bounce back, he is one hell of a rb. plus i cant say im not a little happy about him being out considering i have Steven Ridley on one of my money leagues. im hoping for 2 things to happen at this point, that the person who has him drops him so i can handcuff Ridley, and also that Ridley redeems himself after such a crap showing.

of course i dont want ereen to be hurt, but while he is out im just hoping Ridley makes the best of it.

dont want it to sound like i want players to be hurt lol.

ya. I got ridley on my team as well. hopefully he redeems himself, and gets more carries and makes the best of it.

with Bolden out as well Ridley is going to carry the load. I dont think Blount is any threat to Ridley. Vereen is the only back that will give Ridley a run for his money on that team.