`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mailday. Fielder and Montero redemption

Mailday. Fielder and Montero redemption
I just got these redemptions from topps. Really like the Fielder auto. It is going to be for the PC.
The scan.
[Image: scan0008-11_zps03b6324d.jpg]

RE: Mailday. Fielder and Montero redemption
sweet redemptions, i never have luck with them ahaha. have to ask, is the montero for trade?

The Montero could be available for trade.
(04-29-2013, 03:39 PM)friedmana27 Wrote: sweet redemptions, i never have luck with them ahaha. have to ask, is the montero for trade?

Nice, now if topps would start sending me some of the ones from last year

Sweet fielder, if you decide to trade it, check me please
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

I still have a few redemptions pending. Includind 2012 bowman sterling Harper auto superfractor. I almost check everyday for that card, specially since they started delivering some Harper's autos recently.
(04-29-2013, 04:33 PM)rentzington Wrote: Nice, now if topps would start sending me some of the ones from last year

(04-29-2013, 04:43 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: I still have a few redemptions pending. Includind 2012 bowman sterling Harper auto superfractor. I almost check everyday for that card, specially since they started delivering some Harper's autos recently.
I just got in a bowman sterling brinson/gallo gold last week.
Yet my black version is still pending.

Love the Fielder.

(04-29-2013, 04:43 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: I still have a few redemptions pending. Includind 2012 bowman sterling Harper auto superfractor. I almost check everyday for that card, specially since they started delivering some Harper's autos recently.
Whoa! Can't wait to see that one
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]