`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still looking for LBJ auto-Durant auto...or rare Lebron rookies---baseball collectors

Still looking for LBJ auto-Durant auto...or rare Lebron rookies---baseball collectors
This is the message I have left on the baseball thread. Looking for Lebrons and KDs.

I have listed only one Junior UD Rookie in my org so it follows protocol to write a message about. I have a couple that could be traded. I am potentially looking to trade off most if not all of my Junior collection (1,000+ cards-lots of high value inserts)...but mainly for a Lebron or Durant Auto, but would also consider Lebron and Durant rookies that are rare (don't need another base Topps, Gold Bazooka, etc).

The same holds true with Cal Ripken Jr. I have @1,000 or so of his cards including all rookies but Topps Traded, and all vintage base from 83 through 1990.

If you have a Lebron or Durant auto...and are interested in obtaining a large sum of either Junior, please PM me and we can discuss. Since you'd be trading down if it's an auto, I'd be willing to trade significantly in your favor in that instance. If it is a rookie that is very high value, I'd do the same.

I'd be willing to add PayPal...or I guess for a first time I'd be willing to sell.

Thanks!