`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
UPDATE!!! Has this ever happened to you?

RE: Has this ever happened to you?
(04-27-2013, 02:02 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: sometimes they "prescan" it, doing all the packages on a route at one time...but then it doesnt go out that day
When the old timer mailman takes his days off, there are a few different other carriers who do this.
Funny, the 60+ year old guy gets to the house by 2:30 every day, and scans the packages when he puts them in the mailbox, while the younger carriers BARELY make here by dinner with the "pre-scan" or no scan at all.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

Well, day 2 is over. Mail got delivered today and still nothing. I think I'm going to stop by the post office on Monday and see if by any chance the packages are there. To be continued.......
UPDATE!!! A young man just rang my doorbell, and there they were, the two packages I've been looking for! They had been delivered to the wrong address, same house number but to a totally different street. I thanked him for like 5 minutes for his kind gesture. So relieved now! Well if you guys were wondering what I was looking for, here is a pic. Thanks to all for your positive comments.

Witten /10
[Image: PhotoApr2740849PM800x600_zps82ff6ef1.jpg]
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsiqi1o37i.jpg]

ALBUMS UNDER TEST
FOR SALE - FOR TRADE

RE: UPDATE!!! Has this ever happened to you?
thats cool larry. glad it had a happy outcome.
BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR MAY 2010. COLLECTING KURT WARNER & MARSHALL FAULK. also looking for: tom nutten, fred miller, any card. view my warner/faulk collection at: www.photobucket.com/collectrams

See - there is good out there! Great neighbor!
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(04-27-2013, 02:02 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: sometimes they "prescan" it, doing all the packages on a route at one time...but then it doesnt go out that day
That would have been my guess as well. That is also against proper procedure.

The 1st time it happened to me I was scarced to death! Scanned delivered on Friday and really delivered on Monday ...whew!

---

Only had a neighbor return my mail once in all these years, larry2garcia glad you got your cards!
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Good to see that it all worked out. Only real bummer is that the other guy would have been responsible for the PO mistake.
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]

Glad to hear and see! You can also contact them of their mistake so they can correct it....... Like that's gonna happen though.
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

The mailman was the one that made the mistake. He must of misread the address. It was delivered to someone with the same house number and a similar street name as mine. I'm just glad this story had a happy ending Smile
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsiqi1o37i.jpg]

ALBUMS UNDER TEST
FOR SALE - FOR TRADE