`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
BGS Results! Lots of RC GOLD!!

RE: BGS Results! Lots of RC GOLD!!
Congrats on all of the golden goodness! Solid grades all around!

Those 2012 black border chromes are underrated, love the Wilson
[Image: Desertfox24.gif]

Collecting Ed "Too Tall" Jones and Dallas Cowboys!
Also collecting: Dez Bryant, Keke Coutee, Jorvorskie Lane, Ken Houston and Reggie McNeal

http://s1339.beta.photobucket.com/user/D...1/library/

Congrats UWash!! That Barry was a pleasure to hold... too bad you pay for shipping home so fast, I could have enjoyed that baby for a little while longer. LMAO!!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Nice stuff you have there!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Thanks everyone! Still a rush looking at them. It's a bit of a risk sending in non autos for grading because if they don't get a 9.5 you wonder if it was worth it, although 9s are good too. At least with the autos there is always the protection angle. Still, it is nice to turn a $30 card into a $200 card in a mere 4 months, LOL!! And Wendy, I think that's the fastest I've paid for anything in my life!! LOL. Just wanted them to come home! Thanks for the fast shipping! Already thinking about the next one.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

I was impressed with your golds in the live video break (even though I got NO hockey love from yall lol). It's ok, I feel like 1 of mine was crazy too (an 8 on corners to bring a solid 9 down to an 8.5...like I would send in an 8 corner!)

Gorgeous gold bars though!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75