Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Cant list this card

Cant list this card
[Image: Trade034_zps099d904c.jpg]

Its not a major card or anything but id like to add it to the trade list. but the problem is when i look it up the only card that this could be is numbered to 286. Dont know if this is a possible error when the card was made or if Beckett simply listed it wrong.

any ideas?
[Image: LqvsVQD.png]

RE: Cant list this card
looks like they have the print run wrong
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

They as in topps or Beckett? I'm hoping topps so I can say I have an error card lol.
[Image: LqvsVQD.png]

(04-19-2013, 10:25 PM)geddon81 Wrote: They as in topps or Beckett? I'm hoping topps so I can say I have an error card lol.
Becket does....
Eddie George Super Collector

yeah. it looks like beckett put the wrong number in. a majority of the topps prime base autos are numbered /286.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

It really happens a lot!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(04-20-2013, 12:28 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: It really happens a lot!
Yes it does!

I wish I had this many different people reply to my post about a somewhat similar question. I still haven't received an actual answer to mine, but it appears to be more complicated.

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1533013.html

(04-20-2013, 01:20 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: Yes it does!

I wish I had this many different people reply to my post about a somewhat similar question. I still haven't received an actual answer to mine, but it appears to be more complicated.

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1533013.html
Looks like it was answered by several people on the 10th. The base insert is not serially numbered. It's Beckett error to list it SER.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

(04-20-2013, 02:31 AM)uwash97 Wrote: Looks like it was answered by several people on the 10th. The base insert is not serially numbered. It's Beckett error to list it SER.
Actually, ONLY two people 'responded' to it. Neither one confirmed what I was asking. No one had any reply about the Longevity version. I wasn't asking about Beckett's database. I was asking about the actual R&S info and no one had anything to offer.
Are you telling me that the base insert was NOT S#d AND the Longevity version was also not S#'d.? I don't mean to sound rude, I am just trying to figure this out and no one truly helped me in my thread and aren't helping me figure this out on other sites either.

Being a fellow Packers fan, do you possibly have a scan of the Longevity version? That would really help me out.