`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need 6 more cards to complete 1981 topps

Need 6 more cards to complete 1981 topps
Title says it all. Just about done with this one. The cards i'm missing are in my signature but i'll post them here to. 5 out of 6 are commons. The big one is the Kirk Gibson RC. If you have anyone of these, please let me know and i'll trade away for them, even if its a 1 for 1. The ones I need are:

218 Paul Splittorff
315 Kirk Gibson RC
393 Broderick Perkins
448 Tim Corcoran
570 Ken Singleton
668 Brewers Team CL/Bob Rodgers MG

Let me know! Thanks in advance.

- Rob
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

RE: Need 6 more cards to complete 1981 topps
Send me a pm with the players names and i'll
Check for you
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

I have 5 of your needs (no Gibson), pm your address
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

If you decide to start 1982 next I have plenty of them in my organize. I'm looking for football mainly but will entertain any offer that downsizes my collection.

Great thanks! Now i just need the Kirk gibson RC.. Also Jeremy i've been entertaining doing the sets for 82,83,84 and 86. Since I need about 90% of each of those years, trading might be rough due to shipping. I do have some football ( bout 200 cards and several autos) that i could move.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Bump this one time. I just need one more card to complete the set and that is #315 Kirk Gibson RC. Whos got it for trade? Let me know, thanks! Smile