`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Panini prizm

2012 Panini prizm
hello all. just had a quick question. i see that 2012 panini prizm came out. i received an email on this product. so my question is, is there a market for these cards? it claims that the box comes with 2 autos. i tried looking for bv on the cards, and it was hit and miss. i am half tempted to by a box.
i wanna know what u all think. thanks

RE: 2012 Panini prizm
I vote no. Stay with the main stream stuff
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

I do like the look of the cards. I will buying the Jeter cards.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Apparently Prizm was wildly successful with basketball and I guess now they're going to push it for all sports. It will not do nearly as well for baseball w/o a license. I will probably by a few singles of Longoria but that's it.
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

Thats my main question. Wheather or.not this product was.licensed

Panini only has a license with the MLBPA..so no MLB logos can be used...

[Image: arod.gif]

Yeah, I'd rather they had gone with a EEE Prizm set. It's easier to cover up the MLB license issue when they're only dealing with prospects.

I'll probably get a blaster or retail pack eventually.
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

I had been wondering about these myself as I saw a Jeter gold MVP one on E-bay last night and didn't know what it was. It did look awesome though!

i have to agree with ya fulltritty, they looked pretty cool card wise. i guess i may do the same if the blasters are out in the stores. thanks

Looking at just the Yankees, it seems they did a decent job in that most of the pictures are angled so you see the number on the back of their jersey. The only thing that looks like crap is the all black cap with no NY logo on it. That Jeter one I looked at was apparently a super gold refractor numbered to 10 and is selling for an astronomical price.