`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else having problems with their trade page?

Anyone else having problems with their trade page?
Hi...I have not been able to get into my trade page for over a week. When I click on it nothing happens and I get a server error message. Not sure if its my computer or Beckett. But if you sent me trade offers please be patient. Sorry and I hope I can get to the bottom of this.

RE: Anyone else having problems with their trade page?
not having a problem on my end. just suggesting: clear your cache and cookies. could be your cookie is corrupted for some reason

RE: Anyone else having problems with their trade page?
I tried that already and no luck...I don't have a regular internet connection at my house because I live in the middle of nowhere and we can't get internet where I live so I use an app on my phone and I plug my phone into my computer and it makes the computer have internet. Maybe its my cell service. But every other website works fine. Its weird. But thanks for the heads up on letting me know that its me and not Beckett.
(04-16-2013, 08:38 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: not having a problem on my end. just suggesting: clear your cache and cookies. could be your cookie is corrupted for some reason