`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One and done on GQ boxes [scan]

One and done on GQ boxes [scan]
no need to chase this dragon any more, not the greatest break ever and i haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate redemptions....but i suppose its worth the wait Smile

also broke '12 jumbo bowman, pulled a gold tommy joseph auto, and an Adam Wainwright black plate. nothing else worth noting.
everything in this scan is F/T
[Image: break0001_zps28c3b303.jpg]

this scan is all PC and none for trade.
[Image: break0002_zps3d0e085a.jpg]

i break boxes with my dad and he (of course) pulled both GQ autos, and the redemption was in the very last pack and the look on his face was funny.

dad- "This cant be right" me- "who is it? ...wait....you've heard of him? nice! its atleast not a scrub" dad- "yeah...but this cant be right...I think he's not around anymore." haha Not trying to be morbid but that was kinda funny. anyhow matt harrison /50 micheal young(weird to see him in phillies uni still) /199 and nolan ryan minis were nice! still sad i didnt pull any profars Sad
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

RE: One and done on GQ boxes [scan]
Ya that Mays will be worth the wait but the wait will still suck. Congrats.

check me for the joey bats please if ft
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

wow, those are two great boxes. i see a wainwright printing plate...
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

Amazing Willie Mays ! It will be well worth the wait! He's slow, and can't sign as well as he used to, but it's WILLIE MAYS!!! The greatest living baseball player! IMO, maybe the greatest ever! (And that hurts for me to say, being a Mantle fan ... But the truth hurts! Smile )
Also, pretty incredible luck with all the Texas Rangers you pulled! Congrats!
If I have any Profar doubles, I'll let you know!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Wow, great mays pull
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]