`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
It's time, leaving the hobby

RE: It's time, leaving the hobby
@Randi......note taken on the favorite US trader. Note taken!
[/quote]

+1 I guess now I don't have to look for anymore Halak's at the Expo!

Randi so you can make this turd #3 lol.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

I am going to cry now. :'( Being picked on so much... you guys are stealing Walt's thread! Tongue Still... I regret NOTHING! Mauahahaha!

Randi

Sad to see you're leaving Walt, but as has been said so many times, it's totally understandable. Wish you all the best my friend.
[Image: opiebanner.png]

Thanks to Tha Penguin for the banner!
Always looking for Senators and Canucks cards.

Opie's Senators Collection: 4036/14396 28.3%, according to Beckett's database

(04-12-2013, 11:58 AM)mq13 Wrote: @Randi......note taken on the favorite US trader. Note taken!
+1 I guess now I don't have to look for anymore Halak's at the Expo!

[/quote]

Yeah, he tells that to ALL the U.S. traders ...

(Cue Barry White music here)

"Ooh baby, YOU'RE my favorite. How about turning the lights down low and showing me those Halaks of yours?"

Too much?

And by the way, Walt, hijacking your thread is the ULTIMATE honor us hockey posters can bestow upon you for your farewell.

I mean, 83 percent of us post just to pick on Randi, right? LOL!!!

First off, Big Unit, you don't count! We have only done one trade and it was a "pity" trade for you! You felt bad for me... er... I felt bad for you and decided to make you an awful offer. Tongue

Secondly, Bird Killer, you are not a "hockey poster!" You only came around to poke fun at me and hurt me after you had your desperation thread posted! And I took pity on you! Harumph!

Third, Pock-Mark, laughing at your own jokes is a terrible thing! How do you expect to make it as a comedian doing such a thing? There are "career comedians" like Huge Jerk Hugh that are starving their families due to the fact that they don't realize that they SUCK!!!

SHEES! Some people!

Randi

(04-12-2013, 07:18 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: +1 I guess now I don't have to look for anymore Halak's at the Expo!

"Ooh baby, YOU'RE my favorite. How about turning the lights down low and showing me those Halaks of yours?"

Too much?

And by the way, Walt, hijacking your thread is the ULTIMATE honor us hockey posters can bestow upon you for your farewell.

[/quote]

Hey, I loved our pitiful trade!

Man, he's cranky today, must be freaking out about that Halak nameplate right now, LOL

(04-12-2013, 07:26 PM)rayeates Wrote: First off, Big Unit, you don't count! We have only done one trade and it was a "pity" trade for you! You felt bad for me... er... I felt bad for you and decided to make you an awful offer. Tongue

Secondly, Bird Killer, you are not a "hockey poster!" You only came around to poke fun at me and hurt me after you had your desperation thread posted! And I took pity on you! Harumph!

Third, Pock-Mark, laughing at your own jokes is a terrible thing! How do you expect to make it as a comedian doing such a thing? There are "career comedians" like Huge Jerk Hugh that are starving their families due to the fact that they don't realize that they SUCK!!!

SHEES! Some people!

Randi

Too much?

[/quote]

Sad

(04-12-2013, 07:37 PM)rayeates Wrote: Sad
Turn that frown upside down! I just checked the bay for one of those Halaks ... didn't see one, but you never know when it might just pop up in your mailbox!

(04-12-2013, 07:38 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: but you never know when it might just pop up in your mailbox!

Or my shredder!!!!
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

(04-12-2013, 12:29 PM)rayeates Wrote: I am going to cry now. :'( Being picked on so much... you guys are stealing Walt's thread! Tongue Still... I regret NOTHING! Mauahahaha!

Randi
Come on guys leave Randi alone. It's not his fault he is such an easy target. And we all know I'm his 9th favorite U.S trader. Atleast I make top 10.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton