`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
trading football for this odd stuff

RE: trading football for this odd stuff
Any interest in Disney cards ie. Mickey Mouse etc.? How about Super Stars Music cards?

I just unearthed some Original Power Rangers Trading Cards if that's something you'd be interested in looking at

Who would be in the music cards
And sad to say yeah power rangers would be cool
[Image: 1V8zK.jpg]

Hey i have a 1992 Batman complete set you interested in that
Photobucket

Any ninja turtles out there ?? Frightflicks ? Garbage pals ? Gremlins ?
[Image: 1V8zK.jpg]

(04-10-2013, 09:57 PM)bamamania89 Wrote: Looking for 1980's cartoon/movie cards
Anything 1980-1990's
Lmk
I have Power Rangers, Simpson's, Ninja Turtles, Lion King, Batman Returns, Shadow Hawk, Daffy Duck, Disney Premium, Jumanji and a few other sets.
Banner courtesy of Blaynero
[Image: titans.jpg]
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2

Most random thread ever. Hearing all these types of cards has made me lol a few times
Always in the market to grow my PCs of: Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers or Dirk Nowitzki. If I have something you like I'll always be willing to trade even for those guys! Send me a message!

I have a box of 1994 Skybox DC Superman Man of Steel Platinum Edition. The wrapper from the box has been removed, but it is complete and intact. It does contain all 24 unopened packs. Le tme know if you're interested and we can work something out.
I collect most Chicago Bears, Adrian Peterson, Jerome Bettis, Devin Thomas, Bo Jackson, Deion Sanders and Mike Piazza. I am always looking for a trade. Let me know what you got!!!

Oh yeah, Bear Down Chicago Bears!!

I have Ninja Turtles around here somewhere. I think they're in my basement and I can't get down there tonight. I should have cartoon stuff plus the first movie. Probably have other stuff too. I'll try to get down there tomorrow and pull it out of the storage bin.
[Image: BANNER_zpse7c3a158.jpg]

(04-10-2013, 09:57 PM)bamamania89 Wrote: Looking for 1980's cartoon/movie cards
Anything 1980-1990's
Lmk

I have unopened packs of Batman 1989, back to the future ii 1989, have some weird wheels packs too from the 80s, also 1979 alien wax packs. lmk via PM