`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Million Dollar Chase

Million Dollar Chase
All but two of my players on my roster disappeared except for two of them and I was wondering if this has happened to any one else.
[Image: Czi7aFz.png]

RE: Million Dollar Chase
I noticed that as well..Is it true if you start a player and they do not get a hit, they are wiped?
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

It's about the stupidest contest / promo ever run by Topps. The site stinks, the odds of winning anything at all are horrible. There's no reason to buy packs for codes, since there's a snowball's chance in even hoping to get a lousy card. I entered nearly 100 codes without anything? And trying to put together a 5 game streak is nearly impossible ....if you do, you win .... A code to unlock a player. ?!?!?! Not fun, not exciting, you can't even track who you use, who's used up, how many players you have left. ... And this is huge ... Who's tracking or double checking that the player you used got a hit, or didn't ? You certainly can't because it all disappears. It's dumb! As soon as I use up all my players, and when I get new codes, I'm selling them ASAP!
(04-10-2013, 07:00 AM)muz0 Wrote: I noticed that as well..Is it true if you start a player and they do not get a hit, they are wiped?
True
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(04-10-2013, 07:00 AM)muz0 Wrote: I noticed that as well..Is it true if you start a player and they do not get a hit, they are wiped?
Yep. And if you forget to add a player to any streak you have going, you also lose the last player. I learned that the hard way. Had 2
streaks started with the 2 Pujols' I had. forgot to add someone to the streaks and lost them both.

pretty ridiculous that you lose the cards once they go hitless..but i suppose thats Topps little clause that will make sure no one wins..

I too learned the hard way and now my roster is gone..

[Image: arod.gif]

I have 48 unused codes if anyone wants them. They are currently on the bay (have 46 up right now, pulled two more this morning) but would close the auction for the right trade.

Thanks, RJ

I had one 5 game streak, got a code for Jose altuve. Have a four game hit streak going now, 5 if Adrian Gonzalez get a hit today. I haven't lost any players that I'm Aware of though, I keep using the same four or five players

(04-10-2013, 03:38 PM)CWMulligan Wrote: I had one 5 game streak, got a code for Jose altuve. Have a four game hit streak going now, 5 if Adrian Gonzalez get a hit today. I haven't lost any players that I'm Aware of though, I keep using the same four or five players
That's interesting, perhaps they don't go away as long as they're hitting? Either way, good going on the 5 game streak! If you get another 5 game streak, I don't know if you get another code. There was some clause about the rewards that said something to that effect.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I got 6 games into today but i lost some good players so far..yikes!
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.