`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Health+Cards=Good

RE: Health+Cards=Good
Glad to hear the hobby is helping you out. Like many have said this place is great. Have been here for almost 4 years now and love every day of it. I dont know about the hobby relieving stress as it creates more for me lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Thanks for sharing. We're, for the most part, pretty good folks.

And what I mean by that is this: certain folks apparently hate each other - both those folks, independent of that, are good folks. Two folks that hate each other will both like you equally...and what's crazy is that is what keeps these boards together.

Trader A will never trade with Trader D, but Trader A and trader B work out deal...and we'll, Trader B finds trader C and trades it to them... Well, Trader C only wanted it because his friend Trader D couldn't get it from trader A. And...everyone is happy.

Seriously - this board is a great outlet. I've been on for nearly 10 years and nearly 4000 posts (not reflected on the "new" site) - and got some great friends (come back chickensalad!). PM may be your best communication with a friend you've never met. It was for me years ago.

Welcome. I'm glad you're here.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

thanks for sharing rick.. sorry to hear about youre health issues.. as everyone said,we are a community here and look out for each other. i dont currently have an health issues but i am dealing with a DWI under my belt and its like being locked up.. i turned to the hobby even more than before to keep me busy and my mind fresh. I love being on here,its my homepage and my 2nd home. id be lost without it!
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

this is a good hobby for a persons health my friend...i used to be " that angry Stoller kid" many years ago..sports memorobilia and cards have had a calming effect on me i do believe..my sets make me smile..and i like that
Smile
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95