`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for box breakers..

Question for box breakers..
When you guys order hobby boxes... do you guys buy one product at a time or buy different kinds at once?

RE: Question for box breakers..
I usually find one (maybe two products) each year that I like and only get hobby boxes of those, but I am just one of many opinions!
Collecting: Fred McGriff, Chipper, Griffey, and Todd Helton.
[Image: 0989_001-1.jpg]

Depends on what's out. I have 2 boxes of Gypsy Queen on the way now because I like Gypsy Queen. I usually buy multiples of Supreme (football), Contenders (football), Gypsy Queen, Bowman Chrome, Five Star (baseball/football), and National Treasures (football) when they first come out.

If one of those hasn't released very recently, I usually will get boxes of whatever has come out recently, but mix it up. If nothing interesting came out that week, I mix it up with the favorites.

I see.. I cant get myself to get only one product at a time.. I ended up ordering 2x 2006 bowman draft/ 2x 2012 bowman chrome and one gypsy queen. Probably wouldve been better if i got 5x of the same product i think.

I usually get whatever is new that I like. If I like the look or design I'll get multiple boxes. Usually buy a box a week. If nothing is out or I've already completed the set I'll get something older. The last two boxes I got were 2007 and 2006 bowman. Sometimes I'll chance an old card like bradys rookie and buy a box from 2000. It all depends on your card budget and what you're in the mood for

(04-08-2013, 02:38 PM)saeholla Wrote: When you guys order hobby boxes... do you guys buy one product at a time or buy different kinds at once?
If it is a new product I will buy more than one if not I jsut buy a bunch of different ones.

I buy one at a time because I usually only buy boxes of new product, older product I typically buy singles.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Thanks for the inputs.. i can't wait until i get my boxes tomorrow!!

I go to my LCS but i only break a box or two a year really.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.