`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
High End 4 High End - 2012 Panini Prizm Prizms Red RGIII FT

RE: High End 4 High End - 2012 Panini Prizm Prizms Red RGIII FT
(03-29-2013, 12:28 PM)geddon81 Wrote: tried to send you a pm but your options are set up to where i cant send one to you.
I see...you should be able to send me a message by simply replying to the PM I sent you. If you don't have that message, then all you have to do is go to any forums page, then click on "Messages" then "Compose" and type in "imagine024" in the receipient box...that should work.

Let me know if you have any other issues. Thanks!

FYI, I have updated my ORG and have a lot of GU and AU, to include a 2012 R&S Russell Wilson Auto...all FT! Thanks.
Imagination is more important than knowledge...

you didnt see ANYTHING else you could use other than my tom brady for the rg3? and its not 187.50 .. its 150 unless its graded a 9.5.. look me again please
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

Don't know if I have anything but feel free to check me for the RGIII Red. Thanks!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

(04-01-2013, 12:54 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: you didnt see ANYTHING else you could use other than my tom brady for the rg3? and its not 187.50 .. its 150 unless its graded a 9.5.. look me again please
Hello. While you have a nice collection, the Tom Brady was the only card I saw that I needed/wanted. I sincerely appreciate your interest!

And I double-checked Beckett on-line pricing, about 5 minutes ago, and the Panini Prizm Prizm Red RG3 books for $187.50 in MINT (9) condition. You are correct in that it would book for $150, but that is in NM-MT to NM-MT+ (8-8.5) condition. FYI, Beckett BV in GEM-MT (9.5) condition is 'n/a'

(04-01-2013, 05:57 PM)demondukk Wrote: Don't know if I have anything but feel free to check me for the RGIII Red. Thanks!
PM sent...

Imagination is more important than knowledge...