`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
WAAAY OT: first day of nice weather, means GRILL TIME. & i dont know about you, but

RE: WAAAY OT: first day of nice weather, means GRILL TIME. & i dont know about you, but
(03-30-2013, 08:16 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: during the last storm when we got 20 inches of snow...near the end: i was grilling

my way of giving mother nature the finger
I'm right there with ya Man. I feel like I have to grill just to keep the snow off the deck. I'm right in the middle of the woods on a mountainside overlooking a lake and the turkey vultures always come out and circle overhead when the grill is fired up and although I can't see them, I know the foxes are sitting in the woods with grins on their faces because I see the tracks they leave behind.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

RE: WAAAY OT: first day of nice weather, means GRILL TIME. & i dont know about you, but
while we are here: charcoal grills > gas grills

right? everyone on board with that?

(03-31-2013, 01:53 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: while we are here: charcoal grills > gas grills

Shouldn't even have to be asked.

(03-31-2013, 01:53 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: while we are here: charcoal grills > gas grills

Agree 100% but at my condo I am not allowed to have a charcoal grill on my balcony. So I make due with a gas grill.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

I was pondering firing up the grill as well, and yes 100% charcoal over gas, the gas gives it an odd taste, while the charcoal makes it taste...well, magical, lol

Do you have a preferred butcher in the area? I tend to go to DePasquals in The Lake/Newtonville section of Newton, awesome Italian and Chinese sausage, sometimes McKinnons in Davis Sq if I am around there.

(03-31-2013, 10:24 PM)bostonsports1 Wrote: I was pondering firing up the grill as well, and yes 100% charcoal over gas, the gas gives it an odd taste, while the charcoal makes it taste...well, magical, lol

Do you have a preferred butcher in the area? I tend to go to DePasquals in The Lake/Newtonville section of Newton, awesome Italian and Chinese sausage, sometimes McKinnons in Davis Sq if I am around there.
every two months, i used to take the B line from wash st/comm ave allllll the way to davis sq on the red line to go to mckinnons. i brought two huge gym bags with me and would spend around 150 dollars, then t is back to brighton

now that i live in the Q, i swear by roxie's. roxie's kicks major patoot

(04-01-2013, 05:14 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: every two months, i used to take the B line from wash st/comm ave allllll the way to davis sq on the red line to go to mckinnons. i brought two huge gym bags with me and would spend around 150 dollars, then t is back to brighton

now that i live in the Q, i swear by roxie's. roxie's kicks major patoot
Hahahahahha clearly you were a fan of mckinnons, ill have to check out Roxie's if I am ever in the area.