`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heritage pricing question

Heritage pricing question
With the good and bad of 2013 Topps Heritage pricing , does anyone know the value of the black border cards .not the black refractor but just black trim border.is it same value as Target red border or worth more ?

RE: Heritage pricing question
I would compare it to the percentage the last couple year's cards were worth over their regular base until Beckett decides to list them. For example if last year's cards were double or triple the base value, then I'd go with that.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Not really because they just started showing up in the last week or so. They didn't come out with the initial release.

Zeprock if on eBay I saw your picture of hall of famers . I may be listing perfect Perez Steele autos . debating but need the money . big 2 is DiMaggio and Musial .

(03-29-2013, 06:17 PM)yankman1 Wrote: Zeprock if on eBay I saw your picture of hall of famers . I may be listing perfect Perez Steele autos . debating but need the money . big 2 is DiMaggio and Musial .
im trying to figure this out, but are you trying to say you may be listing future auctions on ebay?

the first sentence: im not even gonna try guessing

(03-29-2013, 06:17 PM)yankman1 Wrote: Zeprock if on eBay I saw your picture of hall of famers . I may be listing perfect Perez Steele autos . debating but need the money . big 2 is DiMaggio and Musial .
Guessing . not words you might be saying . .
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html