`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Would you trust an eBay box break?

RE: Would you trust an eBay box break?
Ebay box breaks avoid. Stick with people you know or have dealt with in the past. I sent ya a pm. I know a few people who can vouch for a certain person Wink Ahem ...me.
Eddie George Super Collector

RE: Would you trust an eBay box break?
I've done a few on eBay with mixed results. Wouldn't say I've been scammed but it's no fun being in on a box of Exquisite and missing everything. But that's the risk. Anyway now when i do have the itch to join a break I just go through a guy who has his own site. Sells some on eBay but mostly through his site. Does all his breaks live on LiveStream too. Anyway if you want more info shoot me a PM. Don't want to break any rules by posting other websites. Case breaks are the most fun and actually I've found random team breaks to be fun too.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

RE: Try these 2 Box Breakers
I would not have the R G 1 1 1 Cards if it wasn's for these 2 Box Breakers- Crazy8sportscard--livestream and wpfstudd--ustream-- ( I left out the ( @ I just got some cards back from Beckett that I won on their Breaks--Good Luck-Tell them walker 1946 sent you to his sight

photo RG3BeckettAuto2.jpg

photo RG3BeckettAuto3.jpg
 photo RG3Beckettauto1.jpg
 photo RG3BeckettRookie4.jpg
 photo KirkCousinsBeckettRookie5.jpg