LeBron PC Patches
I thought I'd share some of my LeBron pc patches:

[Image: photo1_zps3f24b1c7.jpg]

[Image: photo2_zps8c68ebb1.jpg]

[Image: photo3_zpse229730a.jpg]

[Image: photo1_zps22c54db3.jpg]

[Image: photo2_zps1074bb98.jpg]

[Image: photo3_zps41f20796.jpg]
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

RE: LeBron PC Patches
Some or all? Lol

Nice cards!!

(03-29-2013, 11:04 AM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: Some or all? Lol

Nice cards!!
Thanks. It's actually most of them. I have a couple more that I didn't add to my bucket and some more that I personally don't really consider patches.

the top right patch is VERY likely fake..........-

(03-29-2013, 04:13 PM)hgyt Wrote: the top right patch is VERY likely fake..........-
Unless you consider pack pulling fake, then it's VERY likely you really don't know what you're talking about.

Pretty impressive collection you have here! Who's on the other side of that 06'07 Reflections? Which is your favorite patch card of him? I can't help but like that dual patch w/ Durant, is that 07'08 Premier? Nice card! But to choose a card of him by himself, I like the 07'08 Artifacts patch. Remember those rare jumbo "Emblem" patches from that product? Sick cards but incredibly hard to pull!
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

(03-29-2013, 04:48 PM)vgqv Wrote: Pretty impressive collection you have here! Who's on the other side of that 06'07 Reflections? Which is your favorite patch card of him? I can't help but like that dual patch w/ Durant, is that 07'08 Premier? Nice card! But to choose a card of him by himself, I like the 07'08 Artifacts patch. Remember those rare jumbo "Emblem" patches from that product? Sick cards but incredibly hard to pull!
Thanks. Its one of your guys- Carmelo (Denver) on the other side, but its a all white patch. My favorite patch is the SPX Winning Materials (because its apart of the Cavs logo). It's actually suppose to be numbered but UD didn't do it. I don't know if it was a replacement card or what. The Durant is from the 08-09 set and the Kobe is from the 07-08 (I wish the Durant was from 07-08, lol). The Artifacts Emblems are so hard to find. I'll never get the LeBron.

(03-29-2013, 04:13 PM)hgyt Wrote: the top right patch is VERY likely fake..........-
Every jersey card is faked these days...lol

Nice stuff K...

Very nice patches!!
I am "THE" Elgin Baylor collector. Collecting basketball cards since 1992. You may know me from other places as "SportsItUpCards" or "Gio"

Collecting:

Elgin Baylor

Steve Francis 1999-00 Rare cards #'d to 100 or less

facebook.com/groups/SportsCardsHobbyTalk

Very nice collection!
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666