`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And let the sellers begin taking advantage..

And let the sellers begin taking advantage..
I just love watching the bay when a new release hits and how some sellers will list everything as a SP, sometimes with a question mark as to assuade their feeling of guilt for knowingly passing off a base card as a possible SP.
My favorite today was a '13 GQ green mini numbered to 99 and within the title the seller puts "RARE ?" I mean, who the hell is he asking, us, himself?
Just list the darn cards, if they are rare the market will tell you in the final price.
Not so much a rant, I'm enjoying watching this product hit the market, made a couple deals already for some mini's and if I ever get back home to see them and the rest of my collection.....I've been buying on credit for the last several weeks, I need to get home to sell some stuff to pay the damn bill before it's too late Smile
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

RE: And let the sellers begin taking advantage..
I love it when a seller is using the "Rare" tag, but has 3 more of that same item for sale himself. I guess that's why their so damn ?rare? doorknob...you must have them all.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

Super rare eBay 1/1 Numbered 47/500

Lol
[Image: 6C3028DA-222D-46AB-98B7-BD7D0829F4B5-819...1b74d5.jpg]

My fave: vhtf.

Nobody searches for that

Jacoby got that one right, who uses vhtf anymore, nothing is vhtf this is the google generation!
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

I actually had to google vhtf to find out what the hell it meant.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

(03-28-2013, 10:02 PM)rmpaq5 Wrote: I actually had to google vhtf to find out what the hell it meant.
lol well played sir!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Hey, I didn't think GQ was released for another couple of weeks, right? I know a few days before, some are jumping the gun, but isn't it a little too soon?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(03-28-2013, 10:02 PM)rmpaq5 Wrote: I actually had to google vhtf to find out what the hell it meant.
Right there with you on that one, never heard of it before.

Though I do find a lot of the extra nonsense annoying in titles, I think the one that I find really lame is "ebay 1/1". I've even seen it creep into buy/sell/trade threads on various message boards. It's either a 1/1 or it's not. To say "ebay 1/1" just makes people sound ridiculous.

i hate the "NON auto" titles that fill up my searches for auto's -.-
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]