`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Taking a Break

Taking a Break
It's come to the point for me that right now collecting is just something to do just to do it and I don't want that. Also, there's the fact that I'm paying my way through college so this hobby isn't exactly helping haha. I would like to thank all of you for everything you've done for me and my collections over the past couple of years. I appreciate all the freebies and contests put on by the great members of this site. I'll probably pop my head in every now and then but until then. Thank you to all of the great members of these boards. I wish you all well.

RE: Taking a Break
You too... Make sure to stop by sometime... Hate to see another great member leave... It will all be here when you are ready to come back...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Take care man. Anyone who is 21 and older has probably hit point like you where we had to take a break. I have had to take two breaks personally.
My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2

hey JK make sure you come by and say HI man hopefully just a break and not for good man Hope aall works out for ya
Photobucket

WHAT.....you must be studying to hard again.....:p
seriously man, it was awesome meeting you at nationals last year and take all the time you need.....us old folks will be here when you decide to come back.....Smile
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

It's always a good thing to take a break from the hobby and the boards. Hope you don't stay away for too long though. Be well.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.