Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADED!!!!!!!!!!!
Rainbow 
TRADED!!!!!!!!!!!
Had some interest in this but I guess people are too busy to respond to offers after I checked their orgs. So anyone else interested in this and want to trade? I am looking for star/hofer autographs in baseball and football. Willing to take multiple cards in trade. Depending on how many and what they are in my favor.

/25#d Jersey/Bat
[Image: GehrigLouDualBatJsy_zpsc070e4f4.jpg]
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

RE: ANY Yankee fans? LOU GEHRIG 2004 Timeless Treasures Dual Jersey/Bat /25#d FT
Bump.

RE: ANY Yankee fans? LOU GEHRIG 2004 Timeless Treasures Dual Jersey/Bat /25#d FT
Anyone feel like hammering out a big trade. Willing to take multiple cards. (Within reason)

I still love that card...
Collecting Derek Jeter - primarily 1996 and earlier but will consider anything

I still want it, too bad the systems being weird lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(03-27-2013, 09:15 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: I still want it, too bad the systems being weird lol
Yeah, its sort of frustrating. I even knew it was down when you asked me to check, but out of habit I still tried. Hopefully it will be up and running tomorrow and we can give it a shot.

(03-27-2013, 09:09 PM)Point401 Wrote: I still love that card...
Did you happen to get anything else/new in since last we talking. I like the Koufax just couldn't move the Gehrig straight up for a Sandy GU no matter how sweet it is.

it's cool bro, you and I know each other, we will get it figured out! I WILL GET ONE OF THOSE YANKS OFF OF YOU LOL
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Up to the top. Anyone today interested in snagging the Gehrig. The Mantle has been traded, but the Gehrig is still looking for a good home.

Bumparoo.