Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Logo 1/1 add take a look.

RE: Logo 1/1 add take a look.
nicw price and nice addition
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(03-24-2013, 07:24 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: Thanks guys. Nice to see some people aren't always in it for the money but to see a collector get a card they will love.
I know he saw after i got it how happy i was to have it. I think his smile was as big as mine. I'm 29 and havent loved a card this much in a long time.
No joke! I'm happy a collector got this. I'm sure he went home and told the story to someone as to how he made you so happy....and I bet they smiled. This hobby is great, and making folks happy is contagious!
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

wow, what a great guy! nice addition.

Nice pickup!
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

(03-24-2013, 07:47 PM)ugameck Wrote: No joke! I'm happy a collector got this. I'm sure he went home and told the story to someone as to how he made you so happy....and I bet they smiled. This hobby is great, and making folks happy is contagious!
That is very true.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

Congratulations on getting that monster card. That's a real beauty. Great deal on it too.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Dang, that's nice! Sweet add, man!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection