`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy Baseball Anyone?

Fantasy Baseball Anyone?
I set up a league on Yahoo. Live draft Thursday Mar 28 @ 8:45pm EDT. If you are interested in playing, PM me. I will send you the league ID and password.

Active managers only - PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU WON'T PLAY OUT THE ENTIRE SEASON. Thanks
Always trading for Barry Larkin. Also looking for Joe Burrow and Tee Higgins. 

Will consider trading for other current/past Cincinnati Reds and Bengals.

[Image: Uw7lfAR.jpg]

RE: Fantasy Baseball Anyone?
Wish I could but I won't be available for that draft time. Just drafted my big money league yesterday and was late signing in for the draft by about 10 minutes so my first 4 rounds got auto drafted. Got decent players but I was a little pissed about it lol.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

I'm interested and available for the draft. Would love to play in another league where I know people are going to be active.
Kepler

This is starting out to be a tough year for me to try and defend my Fantasy Baseball title. I already lost Granderson, Jeter, and Motte to the DL to start the season. Ouch!

::look of shame:: I've never played fantasy baseball and don't even really know how it works.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

(03-25-2013, 06:15 PM)tate31nym Wrote: ::look of shame:: I've never played fantasy baseball and don't even really know how it works.
You should do it. If you like baseball, you'll like FB. -I played for the first time last year and won my league. It's not as big of a time commitment as I thought. And it's not difficult to do.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Still need a few!!!!!
Always trading for Barry Larkin. Also looking for Joe Burrow and Tee Higgins. 

Will consider trading for other current/past Cincinnati Reds and Bengals.

[Image: Uw7lfAR.jpg]

I'll play if someone wants to give me a quick how-to
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

I would love to play, but I'll be honest, I've not played fantasy baseball in the past. I've done a lot of fantasy football and basketball, but this would be my first time playing baseball. I totally understand if you don't want a newbie, but if you're willing to let a new guy play, I would be happy to join you. I am an avid fan and longtime collector. I just haven't done the fantasy thing. Thanks, - rick