`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
OT: ebay question

OT: ebay question
Ok so here is the problem .... I have been watching an item for 3 days and even put a small bid on it to help keep track of it. The card had 2 1/2 days left as of last night ..... checked on it this a.m. and its gone???? its not in my watch..... current as well as ended .... its not in completed items or in my wish list.... the seller had over 400 positive feedback with not a single neutral or negative.

Its like it never existed........its no where to be found and I have tried all different search options....

This happen to anyone else?

Thanks for reading!

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

RE: OT: ebay question
Yeah man the auction was ended early, it was probably sold off eBay
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(03-25-2013, 07:28 AM)biglump007 Wrote: Yeah man the auction was ended early, it was probably sold off eBay
Yeah ....but usually the item can still be seen in completed auctions in your watch list... I know for a fact because a few cards I worked out deals on with the seller in the past have been ended early and still able to be seen in my completed auctions.

kinda weird

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

nope, wasnt ended early: it was pulled by ebay, for one reason or another (maybe not even something malicious by the seller. could be as simple as him stating money orders are an okay form of payment)