`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
OT: Non sports card collectors

RE: OT: Non sports card collectors
I'm not that big on stuff like that. I do have a couple of the presidents cards, a I love Lucy card and a Cedric the Entertainer auto.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

(03-22-2013, 05:58 PM)kenarm79 Wrote: I'm not that big on stuff like that. I do have a couple of the presidents cards, a I love Lucy card and a Cedric the Entertainer auto.
[Image: ibkgls.png]

I am "THE" Elgin Baylor collector. Collecting basketball cards since 1992. You may know me from other places as "SportsItUpCards" or "Gio"

Collecting:

Elgin Baylor

Steve Francis 1999-00 Rare cards #'d to 100 or less

facebook.com/groups/SportsCardsHobbyTalk

[Image: %24T2eC16NHJIYE9qUcM7rHBRSRWZCKQw~~60_57.JPG]
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

(03-22-2013, 02:29 PM)nba50 Wrote: I'm the master of chess! Big Grin

Yeah, I collect chess also...
I'll play u...online.

Time to go down! Ceck Mate...lol

I have seen Big Bang cards at Walmart. I would like to see a picture of those Chess cards too. Where do you get those?

The series above is from the 1980 Svijet Sporta collection from Yugoslavia (similar to the 1977-79 Sportscaster cards). There were about 10 different in that series. I have some from the early Panini sticker years of the 1960s-80s, and several other int'l series...just don't have scans of them yet.

[Image: %24T2eC16RHJGkE9no8hmrhBRFBM,R4Og~~60_57.JPG][Image: %24T2eC16hHJHQE9nzEzuN6BRFBOlztUQ~~60_57.JPG]
[Image: %24T2eC16JHJGwE9n)ySeJDBRNFYMVS+w~~60_57.JPG]
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs

(03-22-2013, 06:44 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: I'll play u...online.

Time to go down! Ceck Mate...lol
Why not!

What's the website? I haven't played in years... but i'll still teach you how it's done Big Grin

I am "THE" Elgin Baylor collector. Collecting basketball cards since 1992. You may know me from other places as "SportsItUpCards" or "Gio"

Collecting:

Elgin Baylor

Steve Francis 1999-00 Rare cards #'d to 100 or less

facebook.com/groups/SportsCardsHobbyTalk

(03-22-2013, 06:59 PM)odditycards Wrote: The series above is from the 1980 Svijet Sporta collection from Yugoslavia (similar to the 1977-79 Sportscaster cards). There were about 10 different in that series. I have some from the early Panini sticker years of the 1960s-80s, and several other int'l series...just don't have scans of them yet.
Any value in these cards or you just like chess and decided to collect them?

I have been thinking about collecting some of the old movie/film cards from the 30's and 40's. They are more like tobacco cards I guess. I like the old movies so I thought it would be kind of neat. Just trying to decide which set to go after.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

(03-22-2013, 07:50 PM)briankort Wrote: Any value in these cards or you just like chess and decided to collect them?

I have been thinking about collecting some of the old movie/film cards from the 30's and 40's. They are more like tobacco cards I guess. I like the old movies so I thought it would be kind of neat. Just trying to decide which set to go after.
I've actually sold quite a few! Everything has value...just have to find the right people to buy Wink

(03-22-2013, 07:29 PM)nba50 Wrote: Why not!

What's the website? I haven't played in years... but i'll still teach you how it's done Big Grin
Not sure of a site, but if u have a smart phone we can download the same app and play each other...lol