`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Credit where credit is due

Credit where credit is due
I've only been on the boards sporadically over the last week (project at work...) and maybe this has already been mentioned, but the recent changes to the site have been a welcomed improvement. For starters, the new layout looks nice. More importantly though, the site is loading WAY faster. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but something right is going on and I wanted to acknowledge it (and the people who are working on it). Keep it up!
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

RE: Credit where credit is due
agreed, i like being able to click on an option and it works as intended. everything is working so smoothly.
[Image: LqvsVQD.png]

Agreed, the site is as fast as it's ever been. I used to click a thread and then go search around on ebay for a couple minutes waiting for the page to load, now I don't have to and I'm spending less now, thanks Beckett!
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

yes its wayyyyyy faster thanks beckett guys

Where's the like button Wink
no org, please do not send trade requests

(03-20-2013, 08:34 PM)michaelstepper Wrote: Where's the like button Wink
Don't get overzealous, that'll probably take 2 years and then it'll wreck the site Smile
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

i can finally stay on this site after i click on a link.. i used to open a new tab and check out some other site while i waited for this load. glad it is faster Smile
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]