`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I add Funds (Money) to my account to do trades?

RE: How do I add Funds (Money) to my account to do trades?
(05-26-2014, 08:47 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: again, you dont have to add funds to trade, just have a credit card on file so beckett knows who you are
IT is not working

I believe although there is the "Add Cash" option, it is not active for cash to be transferred through Beckett. If you are including cash as part of a trade you just have to include it in the comments section and include it with the cards. If you have already selected the Add Cash and it shows up, you just need to delete that part of the transaction.

(05-26-2014, 08:47 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: again, you dont have to add funds to trade, just have a credit card on file so beckett knows who you are
I have the same issue and I have a credit/debit card on file...

(05-27-2014, 04:43 PM)mmahoney Wrote: I believe although there is the "Add Cash" option, it is not active for cash to be transferred through Beckett. If you are including cash as part of a trade you just have to include it in the comments section and include it with the cards. If you have already selected the Add Cash and it shows up, you just need to delete that part of the transaction.
so is that an official agreement if its just in the comments section?/ just asking what would stop someone from running off with 5 cards and not giving you the money because it wasnt in the list of negotiated items?