`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Im heartbroken...

Im heartbroken...
Never did I think Brian Urlacher would not be a Bear but today is that day. Just sucks.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000...cago-bears
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

RE: Im heartbroken...
What the crap?
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

wow...thats definitely a shocker!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Wow, somewhat understandable, but still a shocker.
[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.

Exactly how I felt when Zach Thomas couldn't resign with the Fins and finished his last 2 years with the Cowgirls. To many legends like Urlacher are finishing their careers in uniforms that don't suit them, sad day for Bears fans

wow thats kinda weird! Ravens! lol jk
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

The man will look splendid in the Honolulu blue and silver of the Detroit Lions.

(03-20-2013, 06:27 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: The man will look splendid in the Honolulu blue and silver of the Detroit Lions.
hehe +1
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

The Bears only offered him a 1 year $2 million deal. Urlacher said it was an ultimatum and not a negotiation. I dont know how much he wants but the Bears lowballed him imo.

The same thing happened with Olin Kreutz. The Bears would not give him an extra $500,000 so they cut him. The Bears have been notorious for being cheap so I guess its not that shocking.
(03-20-2013, 06:08 PM)solid133 Wrote: Exactly how I felt when Zach Thomas couldn't resign with the Fins and finished his last 2 years with the Cowgirls. To many legends like Urlacher are finishing their careers in uniforms that don't suit them, sad day for Bears fans
In an interview ZT said he walked into Parcells office and Parcells told him you are 35 years old so I have to cut you. He then went to the Cowboys in 2009 and finished out that season before joining the Chiefs in 2010. He retired before training camp that season.

On a side note it SUCKS getting older because all the guys you look up to as a kid are all gone before you know it.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

yea its crazy....
well thats good though, because i didn't want him to get injured after Reggie shook em! lol jk
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10