`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Might not be the best QB, but a class act for sure!

Might not be the best QB, but a class act for sure!
NEW YORK -- Eli Manning admits the Victor Cruz's contract situation is "nerve-racking" and says he is willing to consider restructuring his contract if it helps.

"If the Giants want to work something out, I am always up for listening and figuring out what I can do to help the cause," Manning said when asked if he would restructure his contract while making an appearance at the Samsung Spring Launch at the Museum of American Finance. "That is kind of up to the Giants and what they want to do. I am always up for listening and doing whatever is best for the team to put us in a [situation] to win more championships."
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

RE: Might not be the best QB, but a class act for sure!
That's what older brother Peyton did........... See how quickly he got booted out of Indy! Don't do it Eli! The Giants got the money. Pay that man Cruz!
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

it is a class act..just like peyton..now hes in denver.. all them mannings act alike.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

They are total idiots if they let Cruz cruise away...
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]