`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WTTF RICHARD SHERMAN RC

WTTF RICHARD SHERMAN RC
Only card as of now is the Contenders, i need the ser#20 cracked ice and the Championship ticket SER#99 , also looking for Bruce Irvin, Bobby Wagner and low end Russell wilson's, Zack miller autos in Seahawks uniform, ,Earl Thomas, Sidney Rice autos Seahawks uniform, if you have any please flip me a trade
[Image: cowboys.jpg]
John Slitzer / MVSSportsCards
Always Collecting Dallas Cowboys Autoghaphs & All Hall Of Famers!!!

RE: WTTF RICHARD SHERMAN RC
oh heck dude, I'll send you an offer for some Sidney and Zach Miller in Seahawks uniforms...
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

(03-20-2013, 01:29 PM)johnslitzer Wrote: Only card as of now is the Contenders, i need the ser#20 cracked ice and the Championship ticket SER#99 , also looking for Bruce Irvin, Bobby Wagner and low end Russell wilson's, Zack miller autos in Seahawks uniform, ,Earl Thomas, Sidney Rice autos Seahawks uniform, if you have any please flip me a trade
Playoff Tickets on the bay right now... VERY hard to come by... The Cracked Ice is really hard to find...Smile
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

i dont see the championship ticket? i see several playoff tickets/99
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(03-20-2013, 03:57 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: i dont see the championship ticket? i see several playoff tickets/99
was going to buy some off the bay, but they want $20 for a $12 card. i would buy a cracked ice if i see one.

open offer sent
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

(03-22-2013, 04:30 PM)johnslitzer Wrote: was going to buy some off the bay, but they want $20 for a $12 card. i would buy a cracked ice if i see one.
Should have bought it... The /99 is selling for $100 on the bay now...Wink and the cracked ice??? Who know what the next one will be listed at??? I have all his cards coming back from BGS... Including the ice... I will be definately listing them for sale, or maybe trade for Randy Moss stuff I really want...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

yeah i just lost one for 102.50.. ridiculous lol
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(03-27-2013, 06:31 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: yeah i just lost one for 102.50.. ridiculous lol
to much money to pay for a card with no autograph.......just like the day of the priest holmes contenders....look were that card went