`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random thoughts on 2012 sp signature

Random thoughts on 2012 sp signature
So I know this product isn't loved around here, but I'm loving some of the deals I've been able to get on the bay for em. In the last week I've picked up a Santo and a Dawson for my old time Cubs collection for like $20 total, and call me crazy but I actually kind of like the design. It's nice and simple; I think some of the cards lately have been getting a little too busy in their design. Just some random rambling on my part, but overall I actually like the product.

RE: Random thoughts on 2012 sp signature
I did see a Gwynn/Ripken JR I wanted but would have really liked their image on it atleast

If you like the cards then its a win. Thats why there are so many different products out there because every collector is into and like different things. Thats what make this hobby great. There is always something for someone. I used to love Upper Deck stuff in the mid 2000's and prob would still like their stuff had I not recently fell in love with Bowman Chrome. The good part about those SP Sig cards is like you stated....they are cheap. And in the long run a certified autograph is a certified autograph. What is really going to make your 2012 SP Signature Andre Dawson Auto so different from a 2012 Topps Archives Fan Favorites Andre Dawson Auto in 20 years? My moral I guess is if you like it then buy it.

I like this product too. Not sure I'd buy a box, but the singles are nice. I especially like the compatriot autograph combos.
[Image: youkjumbosig_zps780de657.png]
Help me find the last one of these ^^^!!!
Bucket http://s873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/20youksox
Current Youkilis Count:602/2117- 28.43%