`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Heritage Question

2013 Heritage Question
Okay, maybe I'm looking it up wrong, or maybe they're just not listed .... But anyone have a guess about the black non-chrome, non-serial numbered cards that come 3 per retail blister pack? I've got a bunch I want to enter into ORG but can't.
Help!!!!! Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: 2013 Heritage Question
(04-30-2013, 09:24 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Okay, maybe I'm looking it up wrong, or maybe they're just not listed .... But anyone have a guess about the black non-chrome, non-serial numbered cards that come 3 per retail blister pack? I've got a bunch I want to enter into ORG but can't.
Help!!!!! Smile
I have been waiting for these too be listed to since I won some of the Yankees weeks ago on E-bay.

(04-30-2013, 04:06 PM)fulltritty Wrote: I have been waiting for these too be listed to since I won some of the Yankees weeks ago on E-bay.
Okay, so they're not listed. At least I know that and will stop trying to find something that's not there.
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Not listed yet, last year it took months to list..

(05-01-2013, 08:06 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: Not listed yet, last year it took months to list..
Thanks! That's good to know ... I won't be holding my breath waiting Smile