`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
People still fall for fake patches?

RE: People still fall for fake patches?
(03-21-2013, 04:20 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: 2 things to point out. 1. since its a Panini card it can be authenticated 2. Roddy White has been around since 2005 so in theory the patch "could" be real. Hopefully whoever bought it knows about the LED light trick or at least knows Panini authenticates their patches.

I wouldve stayed FAR away from it lol..

We should start a Fake Patch thread so anytime we see something fishy we can post it and discuss it. Just my 2 cents.
DUDE I'M ABOUT TO FALL OUT OF MY CHAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU just called Julio Jones, Roddy White!
(03-21-2013, 04:58 PM)duch2izback Wrote: Learned my lesson years ago
[Image: IMG-6.jpg]
OUCH!
Wait................. You're talking about the player right? Lol
I kid I kid!
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

Oops, Im going to blame it on the liquor and March Madness for my lack of judgement lol. Its been a great Bball day for those of you who are following but John please forgive me haha.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(03-21-2013, 06:05 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Oops, Im going to blame it on the liquor and March Madness for my lack of judgement lol. Its been a great Bball day for those of you who are following but John please forgive me haha.
LOL Blame it on the alcohol.
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library