`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KOBE Auto's

RE: KOBE Auto's
(03-15-2013, 03:18 PM)Ezekiel0418 Wrote: No. I am actually looking to buy these cards from Jmac20. Reason why im askin other people how much theyd spend on these cards, is because i thought his pricing on the cards was a bit steep.
Yea, I too thought they were a bit high.

Good luck either waySmile

Look at it this way. Kobe's older autos (UD & Topps) have increased in value over the last 1-2yrs. All of his new stuff (Panini) can be had at a lot of the prices that is old stuff could've been had at. The main difference is that Panini has over produced his auto's and UD's auto's were more appealing to collectors IMO. More and more collectors are leaning towards picking up his older stuff.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

Solely my opinion here, no beckett or past eBay listings did I check. JUst going off my feel..

Card #1 - $100...possibly $110 but thats absolute max. It's on-card which I love and Kobe signed the card very nicely too... However, for whatever reason the card comes off very plain/boring to me. I can tell in the first few seconds if I love a card or not and this one is a not. But like I said what it has going for it is that it's on-card and Kobe signed it nicely.

Card #2 - $180 - $220. It's from a high-end set. It's low #'d and has 4 jersey pieces, which are all yellow. Card is designed very nicely. I can't tell if it's on-card or not but it's like it is..? He signed it nice AND in a great place. Right in between his neck and the "Lakers" jersey. You get that "y" that cuts into the "Lakers" but I can live with that.

Card #3 - $0. I'm not a fan of that autograph subset, I've no interest.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv