`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Spring Training auto's! SCAN CITY!

RE: 2013 Spring Training auto's! SCAN CITY!
Most players in times like these give their B level autos. Yankee prospect Slade Heathcott has been known for adding proverbs to his autos. Even though his auto is a simple SH he told me taking the extra time to write in the numbers is taken out when a groups are around. He told me he tries to get to as many people as he can so no one feels left out.. I can see this. either allow time for everyone (at least more then just a hand full) or none at all.

(03-13-2013, 05:04 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: Most players in times like these give their B level autos. Yankee prospect Slade Heathcott has been known for adding proverbs to his autos. Even though his auto is a simple SH he told me taking the extra time to write in the numbers is taken out when a groups are around. He told me he tries to get to as many people as he can so no one feels left out.. I can see this. either allow time for everyone (at least more then just a hand full) or none at all.
Mike McKenry is crazy and awesome, dude writes down a Bible verse in every autograph, and I've seen him sign for 10-15 mins straight and still include the scripture.
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

Very, Very nice.....must be fun. Question....Why all the Phillies fans in the Parrot card? (LOL)
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(03-14-2013, 05:51 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Very, Very nice.....must be fun. Question....Why all the Phillies fans in the Parrot card? (LOL)
Lol, that is funny!
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

e Nice pickups, Jim. Glad to see that you got some Gerritt Cole autos. I was going to include one in your pack going out if i didn't see you get one. He was a real good signer two years ago in fall league. Congrats again, and I will send that Wise to you shortly.

Wow, Jim. Great Job, dude!!! Hard work sure does pay ... and I'm sure you worked hard to get all those autos. Quite impressed!!! I should rent you out and send you to Tampa for me. Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(03-15-2013, 05:30 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Wow, Jim. Great Job, dude!!! Hard work sure does pay ... and I'm sure you worked hard to get all those autos. Quite impressed!!! I should rent you out and send you to Tampa for me. Smile
LOL tampa you would be lucky to walk away with 3 autos for the day

This is beyond impressive..

This collection has more effort and patience than those people who spend thousands on their collections by sitting at home.

Congrats
[Image: banner8_zpsd1d99d0d.jpg]

Collecting Brandon Beachy, Kris Medlen, Mike Minor, Julio Teheran, Andrelton Simmons and Vintage Atlanta Braves

(03-15-2013, 03:26 PM)meachma1 Wrote: e Nice pickups, Jim. Glad to see that you got some Gerritt Cole autos. I was going to include one in your pack going out if i didn't see you get one. He was a real good signer two years ago in fall league. Congrats again, and I will send that Wise to you shortly.
Thanks man! I have always had good luck w Cole, check your mail b/c I sent a package your way!

(03-15-2013, 05:30 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Wow, Jim. Great Job, dude!!! Hard work sure does pay ... and I'm sure you worked hard to get all those autos. Quite impressed!!! I should rent you out and send you to Tampa for me. Smile
Dude, I def got my hustle on!

(03-16-2013, 07:20 AM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: LOL tampa you would be lucky to walk away with 3 autos for the day
I would get 4!

(03-16-2013, 07:46 AM)dhendrix1303 Wrote: This is beyond impressive..

This collection has more effort and patience than those people who spend thousands on their collections by sitting at home.

Congrats
Exactly, I love my IP collection, probably more than my rare certified auto's