`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about Elite

RE: Question about Elite
My one and only box of Elite I pulled a Kyrie auto and a Anthony Davis die-cut #ed to 24...needless to say, although I'm not busting any more, I LOVED the product.

As for the Prizm...my first three boxes yielded me a Kyrie auto, and Anthony Davis auto, a Chris Paul prizm/refractor auto #ed to 25, and 3 golds. Next box had a Kobe auto...the odds ended up catching up to me though and I gotta say, it's been pretty desolate every since.

RE: Question about Elite
(03-12-2013, 05:39 PM)kstjst Wrote: My one and only box of Elite I pulled a Kyrie auto and a Anthony Davis die-cut #ed to 24...needless to say, although I'm not busting any more, I LOVED the product.

As for the Prizm...my first three boxes yielded me a Kyrie auto, and Anthony Davis auto, a Chris Paul prizm/refractor auto #ed to 25, and 3 golds. Next box had a Kobe auto...the odds ended up catching up to me though and I gotta say, it's been pretty desolate every since.
Damn, just damn! I picked up the elite on the way home. Will post results later tonight when I rip.