`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps The Chase

Topps The Chase
Is anybody having a hard time singing up for the 2013 topps/thechase game no matter what i do it will not let me register.Not happy with Topps.

RE: Topps The Chase
not too many people are happy with Topps. I can't sign up either
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

(03-11-2013, 11:21 PM)elfeo013 Wrote: not too many people are happy with Topps. I can't sign up either

Do you know of anyone who has gotten in.

(03-11-2013, 11:24 PM)mrhenrybam Wrote:
Do you know of anyone who has gotten in.
I was able to register without an issue. here is the link to the registration page.

http://thechase.toppscards.com/register

Scott
50,000+ Red Sox cards and counting.

(03-11-2013, 11:14 PM)mrhenrybam Wrote: Is anybody having a hard time singing up for the 2013 topps/thechase game no matter what i do it will not let me register.Not happy with Topps.
I have been having the same problem too
Current projects:
2014 Topps Heritage
2012 Gypsy Queen master set
Super Bowl Winning QB autos
1965 Topps baseball[Image: fellerryanben_zpse6968d67.jpg]

I just did mine today and had no problem. I unlocked 12 cards and I got doubles of Uggla and Trout. But I have a good idea on who to start.. My best 3 are: Mike Trout, Prince Fielder and Andrew McCutchen. I also have Dustin Pedroia, Ian Kinsler, Manny Machado , Ike Davis, Evan Longoria and Norichika Aoki.. Not a bad lineup at all! Still doubles of anything is boo haha
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Are they suppose to be giving cards away like last year?? I e entered a ton of cards and haven't gotten anything but players.

The biggest problem people are having with registering is that the website displayed on the cards is incorrect

Stated website is www.topps.com/TheChase

but actually it is

thechase.toppscards.com

Guess that is one way to keep from giving away the big money.

When I signed up, they said they would send me a verification e-mail. I'm used to those type of things taking about 5 minutes. It took 10 days.

(03-13-2013, 09:17 PM)Neifert Wrote: Are they suppose to be giving cards away like last year?? I e entered a ton of cards and haven't gotten anything but players.
No, you get them for the smaller milestones you reach in your streaks.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!