`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you store your sets?

How do you store your sets?
Do you put them in binders or do you store them in boxes? i have a few newer sets in binders and was thinking about moving our 80 81 and 82 sets to binders.
[Image: QcoDMBq.png]

RE: How do you store your sets?
I did a few sets in binders and now am kind of regretting it. They are a little more difficult to store and I think there is a higher risk of damaging them that way. It's much easier to look at them though.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

I am not a big fan of binders, but I also just store my sets in the 400 ct boxes, or what ever size box they need. That is not an ideal was either, but it is easy and they are PC so not extremely concerned about the condition. I like these boxes, because they are smaller and easy to store.
Collecting: Allen Craig, David Freese, and a few others.
http://s1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321...1QQtppZZ20

I store all my unopened sets in binders. I like to flip through them from time to time.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

I prefer binders because they are easier to look at and enjoy.
[Image: youkjumbosig_zps780de657.png]
Help me find the last one of these ^^^!!!
Bucket http://s873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/20youksox
Current Youkilis Count:602/2117- 28.43%

I am right now working on putting all my sets in binders, even those close to completion (or in some cases not so close but actively trying to fill them) with the spots left for the cards I need. For my house a few shelving units full of binders is a lot easier to store than boxes.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

I have some in binders and some in boxes. It just depends on the set, and some binders have more than 1 set in them. I have 1 binder with nothing but small insert sets. However the bulk of my sets are in boxes, as it is way easier to store them that way.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

i've been putting most of them in boxes. i put 2012 bowman wax in a binder along with platinum. this year im planning on making master sets of Topps S1, S2, and update which will go in binders, but thats it.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

depends on the sets. The ones I actually like looking at and arent big sets go in binders, the big monstrosities go in boxes
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Like a lot of others, for me it depends on the set. For smaller sets - Platinum, inserts, etc. - I put them in binders. For larger sets like my 88 and 91 Topps I use boxes. Although I have been considering putting those in binders as well.
Kepler