`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Missing Card - Where to Report?

Missing Card - Where to Report?
Could someone point me in the direction of where to report a missing card from the org? I know there was a thread at some point but I can't seem to find it? Thanks for any help.

RE: Missing Card - Where to Report?
(03-09-2013, 02:48 PM)bostonsports1 Wrote: Could someone point me in the direction of where to report a missing card from the org? I know there was a thread at some point but I can't seem to find it? Thanks for any help.
trade & Organizer suggestions seems like a good place
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(03-09-2013, 02:53 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: trade & Organizer suggestions seems like a good place
I was thinking that, but I could have sworn there was a dedicated thread, but maybe that was only when the change over first happened?

(03-09-2013, 03:01 PM)bostonsports1 Wrote: I was thinking that, but I could have sworn there was a dedicated thread, but maybe that was only when the change over first happened?
I was always told to just send a quick message to customerservice@beckett.com with scans of the front and back of the missing card.

They may not do it that way anymore, but everything I've ever sent in has been added to the opg.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

You are more than welcome to streamline it here. However, you may want to contact the Beckett staff if you are serious about having it annexed in to the OPG.

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-569...=nittany13
[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

Thanks RW, I will send that email over, if that doesn't work soon, i'll post in your thread Nittany.

Thanks!

(03-09-2013, 02:48 PM)bostonsports1 Wrote: Could someone point me in the direction of where to report a missing card from the org? I know there was a thread at some point but I can't seem to find it? Thanks for any help.
Might want to send Dan Hitt a msg also.
I know I talked to him awhile back about a few cards. And got most into the OPG.