`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Heritage Box

RE: Another Heritage Box
interested in the pujols, kinsler, butler and trout.
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

(03-09-2013, 01:29 PM)Bntownfan Wrote: Just making sure I have this set straight - the purple cards are just regular refractors - while the ones that are /999 are chrome? Or is the Jeter a chrome? Just curious because the first 2 boxes i opened didn't have a single purple card that i can remember - im going to have to go back and sort this set anyways...
That Jeter looks to be the refractor, should be numbered /564. The purples are chrome, just unnumbered.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

nice pulls-especially the red ink!!!! the purple refractors are unnumbered and come only in hot boxes (one of these guys in every pack, hobby & allegedly retail blasters) whereas the chromes are numbered to 999, the regular refactor versions to 564. the chromes come about one per box and the refractor about 1 in 2 boxes.these seem tougher to pull this year.

Very nice...will PM you.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Very hot!!
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK